- “Black Mirror” at Charlie James Gallery, Los Angeles
Curated by Julia Schwartz
April 8 through May 13
- “Book Club: Going Native” at Durden and Ray, Los Angeles
Curated by Steven Wolkoff
Opening reception: 4 to 7 p.m. Saturday, May 6, 2017
Through May 28
- Group show at A.I.R. Gallery, New York
Curator Helga Christoffersen, assistant curator at New Museum of Contemporary Art, Manhattan
May 25 to June 25, 2017, with opening reception from 6 to 8 p.m. on May 25
- Solo show at Museum of Art and History (MOAH: Cedar), Lancaster
June 17 through August 5, with opening reception on June 17
Also, Dani has a residency at MOAH: Cedar and will be activating locations in Lancaster on weekends from June 24-25 to July 15-16 with interactive performance. More details to come soon.
- “Diverted Destruction 10 Alumni Show” at the Loft at Liz's
Curated by Liz Gordon
Opening June 24 with VIP reception 6 to 7 p.m. and public opening 7 to 10 p.m.
Through August 22
- Solo show at A.I.R. Gallery, New York
October 12 to November 12, 2017
- Residency and solo show at Shoebox Projects, Los Angeles
January 15 to February 18, 2018
Site updated April 20, 2017, with show information.